Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: I have to brag.....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_V_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2004
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I have to brag.....

    I done something today in golf that is very rare, and i'm sorry but i have to brag about it... I made a Double Eagle on a par 5 today at Sleepy Hollow Golf Course in Cumberland Ky, ... i hit a 7 iron from 190 yards away and it dropped right in the hole... Soo Congrats to me [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    [image]http://www.21cent.net/vick/vickflip2000.gif[/image]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I have to brag.....

    Sounds better than what I was doing- stuck at work all day!
    Congrats! Sounds like a nice shot.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_GC_Quincy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    905
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I have to brag.....

    I'm impressed that anybody can hit a golf ball. I tried once and it was enough for me....lol. Nice job though.
    In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I have to brag.....

    Doesn't sound like much fun to me. I personally like to walk through the woods, play in the sand, and watch the ducks scatter in the pond when I play golf. Your type of golf seems pretty boring!HAHA Congrats! Hope you bought the drinks for the witnesses.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I have to brag.....

    like i told you earlier Brandon... congrats on that shot dude! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member bishop4uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I have to brag.....

    Congrats on the shot [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/Rinker270/cat2.gif[/img]

    [img]http://www.ukathletics.com/image_lib/mbb_team_200708.jpg[/img]




  7. #7
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: I have to brag.....

    Nice SHOT !!
    i shot a 36 one time at Cumberland, and then moved on to the second hole,,ha

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Roy_Macavoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I have to brag.....

    I had a hole in one on that exact hole a year ago
    ---Grip it.....and Rip It---

    Gym Monster-Gettin' the train everyday!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_V_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2004
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I have to brag.....

    Which hole was it?? i was on a par 5....i think it was hole 5... I shot 73 on the Course...
    [image]http://www.21cent.net/vick/vickflip2000.gif[/image]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I have to brag.....

    You forgot to mention that it was ALMOST a hole in one, but Chuck Norris suddenly appeared and grabbed the ball just before it touched the ground.

    chuck norris age 49
    Officially retired

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •